AP Polycet 2019 Hall Ticket | AP Polycet Admit Card 2019 | Download Here AP Polytechnic Hall Ticket 2019
AP Polycet Hall Ticket 2019:
Here is the good news for the candidates who filled the application for AP Polytechnic this year. State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh has released the AP Polycet Hall Ticket 2019.
Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test or AP Polycet is a state level entrance exam conducted by the ‘State Board of Technical Education & Training, Andhra Pradesh’. AP Polycet Exam is conducted to provide admission to various diploma courses in engineering, and non-engineering branches in various Govt. and Private Polytechnic colleges in Andhra Pradesh. The candidates who filled the application for AP Polytechnic can download their AP Polycet Admit Card here.
AP Polycet 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates before filling the AP Polycet Application Form once go through the AP Polycet Eligibility Criteria.
- Nationality: The application must be an Indian citizen.
- Domicile: The candidate must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Age Limit: There is no age restriction. But the minimum age of the candidate should be more than 15 years.
- Qualification Criteria: The candidates should have passed SSC (Class 10th) examination conducted by the State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana or an equivalent exam.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates must pass all the subjects in the qualifying exam – including Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics – with a minimum of 35% marks in each subject.
|Name Of The Examination||AP Polycet|
|Conducted By||State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh|
|AP Polycet 2019 Online Application Form||Click Here|
|AP Polycet 2019 Admit Card Released||Download Here|
|AP Polycet 2019 Examination Date||30 April 2019|
AP Polycet Hall Ticket:
- The candidates who successfully submitted their AP Polycet Application Form can download their hall tickets.
- The admit card is generated after their successful submission of AP Polycet Application Form.
- Candidates are advised to download their hall ticket immediately because the servers will be busy a few days before the exam.
AP Polytechnic 2019 Hall Ticket 2019 – How To Download
- First, click the link given here click here
- Then, Click on Download Hall Ticket option.
- Enter the required details like 10th Class Hall Ticket No or Polycet Application Number, Board Details, Date of Birth and Tenth Passing/Appearing Year.
- Click on submit button.
- The hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a print out of your admit card for future use.
Details Mentioned In The AP Polycet Hall Ticket:
- Name Of The Candidate
- Registration Number
- Date Of Birth
- Examination Date
- Examination Center
- Reporting Time
- Candidates should check their details in the hall ticket whether mentioned correctly or not.
- Candidates should carry their admit card to the examination hall without fail.
Follow and Subscribe to Learning Guide @Learning Guide for more latest updates and information about AP Polycet 2019 and also for latest job alerts. You can get more latest updates by joining our Facebook Page i.e., Learning Guide. And you can also follow us on Instagram, Twitter, etc.